Monday, July 19, 2010

The Beginning and the End.

A little bit late, but here's my goodbye to Garmisch!

After coming back from Greece, my last week in GAP flew by. Last days of work, Aran coffee dates, one last Bollywood meal, lots of packing, and spending time with some of my favorite people!

It was hard to say goodbye, and I will definitely miss my little mountain town.... people watching and the BEST coffee @ Aran, hiking in the Alps, and being able to ride my bike anywhere I need to go.  I've enjoyed living in never-never land for the past year and feel blessed to have been able to visit so many new places.  

Here's a look back at a few of my favorite things in GAP! 

My room...though I won't miss the community bathrooms! 

My daily bike ride to work on the Kinder Path!

Endless hours at Aran! 

Zugtown! 

The Partnach Gorge

Postcard-esque Views

The Eibsee

Hikes to the Halfway House

And now it's off to a new adventure in Williamsburg! But I will never forget all the memories, places, and friends from my time in GAP.  Hopefully I'll be back some day.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, you look beautiful in these pictures! I am so glad you had such a great experience and I know there are great things ahead for you in Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete