Monday, May 17, 2010

More Visitors...

Dad and Claudia left on Thursday... and Theresa and Greg arrived! Theresa is one of my best friends from St. Louis, so it was nice to have visitors from home! Unfortunately the rain continued, but we didn't let that stop us.  We hiked the Kramer in the rain.... and by the time we got to the top it was snowing!  We had very cold fingers and toes but it was so much fun! We stopped at the halfway house to warm up on the way down.  After warm showers, we headed into town for coffee at Aran... my favorite place! We had dinner with my girlfriends at La Baita, a local Italian restaurant (Theresa was not such a fan of German food).  Then we went to Jameson for open mic night and had a fun night out! 

Saturday, we opted for an easier hike... the Partnach gorge. Then lunch and a tour of base and Edelweiss. Theresa and Greg already flew back to the States yesterday after their quick European tour.

I think my tour guiding skills have definitely improved over the last 2 weeks! I am ready to relax for a little bit before it's time for my last adventure to Greece!

See ya'll in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment